Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Good girls can win


YEEEEES!

"She's a good girl," said Tyra. Indeed, you can teach a good girl the skills she needs to succeed, but it's harder to teach someone how to treat others nicely. Even if CariDee hadn't won, I'm sure she would have become a great professional model, because people have seen what she can do and the attitude she has while doing it. On the other hand, while Melrose did put in her all, people may not want to work with someone so abrasive. That's hard to change, but not impossible. Unfortunately, people will remember her as they've first seen her on this show. I hope that she can change and prove that she is someone others will want to work with. Now I don't want to come across as being better than her - not at all. EQ is something that I also need to work on, as I'll talk about in a later post. I'm just commenting as a third party and hoping for her. Because she has amazing determination that will serve her in any industry.

No comments: